Official Press Release
As you all know by now, F.A.C.T.S. 2013 – the biggest science fiction, fantasy, anime & comics convention in the Benelux – will take place on October 19th & 20th 2013 in FLANDERS EXPO, Ghent, Belgium.
If you’re a comics fan, you’ll definitely rejoice in the amazing range of artists which will attend FACTS 2013.
To name but a few of the top names:
- Bill Morrison : official comic artist of The Simpsons & Futurama
- Erik Larsen : co-founder of Image and artist of The Savage Dragon
- J.G. Jones : American artist, famous for the series Wanted, Wonder Woman: The Hiketeia, Before Watchmen : Comedian and the covers of Y: The Last man
- Alex Maleev : known for his collaboration with Brian Michael Bendis on series such as Daredevil, Moon Knight and Scarlet
- John Bolton will be making a rare appearance to promote his recent series Shame. RW uitgeverij will release the Dutch translation of his Man-Bat series at the convention.
- Patrick Sobral & Nadou : French artists of the highly popular comic series Les légendaires and its spin-off serie. New titles in French & Dutch will be released at the show.
Other international artists attending the show include Wayne Vansant, Vincenzo Cucca, Mario Alberti, Marco Santucci, Emanuela Lapucchino, Stjepan & Linda Sejic, Des Taylor, Guile Sharp, Alain Brion and our flyer artist Romano Molenaar.
Many comic publishers will have a booth at the festival including RW, Dark Dragon books, Daedalus uitgeverij, Silvester and Bookmaker Comics.
Local talent is represented by over 30 artists.
And manga / anime fans will be thrilled to know that Toshio Maeda (aka the “tentacle master”, author of the legendary Urotsukidoji series), Kaori Yoshikawa and Jérôme Alquié will attend FACTS 2013 as well.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet so many great talents in one single weekend!
You can now grab your tickets (regular or cosplay) online. Just go here and order yours now. Not only is it cheaper than buying your tickets at the door, but the pre-sale lines are handled much faster !